Monday, February 21, 2011

Sherish Kalie Marie Mountfile

Le portrait de petit ... Blood

Ok this time the title is a strange mix of: Le portrait de petit Cossette and Blood + This is because the author of the paper version of Blood is the same as Cossette.
"The Curse and a little furniture splattered with Cossette" I had the unfortunate idea of watching lately in the form of souls, in time to see the cover and poster I got it for another copy of boaita Rozen Maiden or the like instead of just a squirted work.
say that the souls of Cossette made me sick is not fair ... In short I still have not understood what I've seen though I have certainly found many sketches (which could also be good) but also quite a bit boring ... In short I prefer not to comment at the moment I'm still trying to find the manga but I think it's a battle lost from the start ... Instead
the anime Blood + aka Blood: The Last Vampire is one of those my "childhood trauma", so to speak.
advertised ad nauseum to his time as a masterpiece Horrorrone avoiding this kind I had ever seen (I was also still tiny) in fact I have not seen it yet but maybe I will, on average, the masterpieces then the Classic or the iconsidero = 'na tremendous blow until proven otherwise.
Blood + (ie unfortunate idea of making a manga by anime "spectacular" by all accounts) I knew him for one single reason: the high Kisaragi my author (man) favorite yaoi (though in reality already give the sho-Aiste is all but who cares! designed from God!) had been involved!.
His Holiness had taken part in the project as far back as 2006 x advertise Blood, which included the manga "the main series and two spin-off of the Adagio and 2 books," Journey to the End of the Night "(by Panini) vaguely sho-ai, oneshot that I've read little or nothing when it was capendoci scanned by Storm in Heaven and that I bought just arrived in Italy.
After reading the paper volume, however, I had come to make me feel like the series but mindful of the "HORROR " written in large letters glissai the matter until today.
Since then, things have changed, and between Red Garden and much more splatter free stuff I got to Cossette and found that the food was the usual author of Blood +. Since I was beautiful
Sandwiches not prepared to find the volume, instead misterisoamente (a sign of fate, perhaps?) My cartoonist had them (although the Adagio are now ordered by a month and not seen -.-).
is to be count, however, that the section of Katsura horrifies me, rod too soft, too shojesco too different from that of my Kisaragi (Hagi is in fact its very bad and sometimes even with deformed faces to do with race Umineko Oo) so I took initially only the first volume.

What about number 1? Indeed I made a great impression, viscerally hate the school environment and is deficient Mangiona girl monster with his family, even his brother, guessed worse than a stalker I knew nothing except Trat and retract until thou hast the ground.
Hagi then was horrible (even if it is initially cited as the mysterious bell violencellista) and his bandaged hand was almost ridiculous, but if nothing else, the style of the author Charles made me funny (not just for the name hehe and by the very nature of Chalino Kuro), but also because it reminded me of Alois and his "worthy" appears reminded me of Claude XD (I could almost say that instill 'These two have many points in common with Kuro2) then we can say that collectively took the other 4 more for Charles (and gloat at times a little doubt that there are some points).

I can say, Finally, the story as a whole I liked but suddenly I was always a bit difficult ... if only a few good Assistant has bat serious.
The plot initially knows a little bit of shooting, pushing you to gradually get to the bottom, some sticky brother would have taken away, the little speech about humanity's feelings and "not a weapon are just a slut who tuba with half a cast and I have a breast that takes two cartoons, "the worship of the other brother Charles for the dead (God rest his soul) knew just 5 seconds (which then tried to sukiarselo and kill him with a monster hand) is forced, however, I suppose it is impossible to find anything without these two operas by money and morality Pallos least that one does not collapse on yaoi and the like (XDXD).
The final lethargy and the walking dead giving rare blue roses I did turn up their noses for a moment (sings a song from the soundtrack of Phantom of the Opera -> are a joke Ostoni -.-) but goes Well all in all it was a pleasant work and I finally got used to the design.
Now mind you ... not 'I am saying that I wish to draw the main series Kisaragi Katsura and the side-story because after all he might have even out of tune because the main character Saya is and with the best will in the world ... sho-Aiste yaoista or that do not see him do well to draw women in spades XD (even though all the drawings on the right are his long run as amnga illustration and not as I would have seen in a bad sisi).
But this does not mean it has not been disqualified from the swing continues the drawings, some waters are spectacular, the bats are well made, some covers are beautiful and soft stretch is well suited to his madness and the Diva but ... sometimes the page is just a confused picture in which there full of Black capsici nothing other times it just seems sketchy drawing and lose atmosphere ... I do not know this author I have never inspired much with his smiley eyes and soft ste ... I know because it's over to make Blood and Chalk Code (cursed) will sponsor a behind the counter with BIIIIP.
It 's also true that I am repelled by the main stream in general, and moe can not stand it so much while in Japan ...

It is very noble look first drawings of the story but what can I do? I want to read something where we not only understand the scene for good (if not Exactly Zone-00 would be out) but where I say "fuck! I dare not imagine how hard I started doing all these details! E 'spectacular! "Style like the Kasturi me hide under a rock the first to post something ... (That cruel woman that you XDXD).
It 's also true that even the Adagio, from what little I saw infodno volumes, has an anti moe angular and sharp rather seems to be worse but beeeeh ressiterĂ² admitted that they are' These two volumes.
So ... what about ...
Blood deserves seven wins without any problems and if it tends to 8 avvicianta but I work just because it involved an author who loved him (sigh and that does not publish anything since 2007, even though I do not know if Tsykiya is in progress ...) If no, I would never spun eheh. In addition, the magic Ps
me license: the amiable Detective Story by Kisaragi muvoere then have the cultural or her out Oo
In short:
Pro
+ Beautiful plot with twists and well explained
+ A bit of gore every now and then it takes
+ Charles!
+ Diva! The revelation
+ "end" of Amshel
+ Bats

Against
- a bitch to the pen
- moral strength, and yet another that beats all of sentimetni
- bats, both because it is are the center of the plot but sometimes are just some nasty beasts Pallos


Final notes: indeed there is a Blood + Russian Rose that involved another Yaoista (seriously this time and burned) the Takagi Ryou as actually there is also a manga that appears on the pre-anime released in 2001 (made by a Yurista Hentai XD) short Blood if you have all done a bit haha. Final Edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment